Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can't wait to go back Home

Yay...I have been waiting to go back Semarang..

Why ?

I get better fresh air since my parent's house in Semarang is much more spacious than Singapore and a lot of plants surrounding my parent's house
I get better nutrition and attention from my parents since I don't need to worry about what to eat or where to eat
I can do more by practising my music skills since we have piano and keyboard there
I can exercise like swimming because the hotel's swimming pool just behind my parent's house
Oh yeahhhh...I can't wait to go back....

The sad thing I will leave my hubby here alone, but I believe it's better decision for us
Well, the important thing now in my life is I and my baby have good health
I will be leaving to Semarang end of this week therefore I may not be able to write the blog too often.

Of course I will update it once I come back to Singapore in one month time
Cya ....

No comments:

Post a Comment