Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week 8

Some updates, now I am at week 8 and above is the picture taken during bday dinner of Davin's client
We had dinner with Davin's boss, his wife, davin's client and his wife as well at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant. The food is pretty good eventhough I was slightly drunk because of drunken prawns hehe...

Still, I can't take the hawker food / food court smell and sorry..Indian smells...
it drives me crazy when I smell it uuh..really hate it...
We plan to go back to Indo the next 2 weeks, and I will stay at Semarang for around 2 months because the living expenses here become sky-rockets after I am pregnant.
The main reason is I only can eat Restaurant food which is expensive here.

My other favorite food now is chicken and sausage roll pie from Polar Puffs and Cakes.
Actually I want macaroni schottel and pastel tutup but Singapore doesn't have therefore Chicken pie is good enough for substitute

No comments:

Post a Comment