Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Welcome back to 2nd Pregnancy Journey

After more than 3 years abandoning this blog, it seems that I'm going to write mostly in this blog hehe..
Yeayy..welcome to my 2nd pregnancy journey.
It's another joyful moment for us and of course koko Richie.
He's very excited to hear that he's gonna have a playmate

I've just tested using pregnancy kit that I bought long time ago.
My first test was last Sunday on 2nd December when my period was overdue by 1 day and it's positive
And still not so believe, I tested again today, on 5th December and it's positive sign again.
I've called the Obg, as previously I used Dr. Wong, and the nurse told me to do check up on 21st December instead, so it's clearer during the scanning.

Since it's my 2nd pregnancy, I've more or less known what to do, I've bought folic acid and ate it every morning and drank soya milk.
Hopefully I don't get morning sickness, so far still so good.
I've been eating a lot of vegies and fruits, hopefully I don't gain much weight this time round.

Still preferably going for gym, but perhaps I'll do it next week then.


No comments:

Post a Comment