Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Feeling of Baby Movement

I am so happy, finally I can feel the baby movement on Friday night.
It happened when I and my hubby watched TV and suddenly I felt something unusual in my lower abdoment. It's quite cute and I told him...Hey..I think our baby just moved hahah
He suddenly placed his hand in my tummy but he can't feel anything yet.

And after that, I feel it again but it's fluttering.
The night after, I also feel this experience and I feel most at night compare at noon.
Maybe at night, I just lie down and it's much more quieter than noon therefore I feel more or the baby is more active at night than noon hehe....

Well, I just feel happy for this experience. Hopefully my baby is always stay healthy and happy

Welldone my child !!

No comments:

Post a Comment