For moms to be, I recommend you to watch these serial TVs below.
It's very enriching and complementing your knowledge when you read the pregnancy books.
1. In the womb, from Nat Geo every Sunday 9.30pm
Every episode has different topic, but yesterday on Mother's day special they shew Baby in the womb and also twin/triplet/quintplet in the womb.
It's amazing to see how God's works in every detail of baby's development and eventhough the baby is still not exposed to outside world. He/she can feel happy, pain, calm and has memory
2. Science of the Babies, from Nat Geo
I guess it's special show during the Mother's Day special because so far I just saw it once yesterday. It's about the first year of baby, his/her development study from the expert
3. Human Stories, from Discovery Channel, (forgot the timing)
Every episode has different topic but it's about human, on Mother's day special they shew Amazing Baby. How the mothers struggle in their special moments of labor without any assistance from Doctor/midwive. They deliver either @ Home alone, in the car, even in the plane and the baby survives
4. Pregnancy for Dummies, from Discovery Channel, (forgot the timing)
It has 3 episodes, I guess because so far I only watched 2 episode, the first and second trimester.
The show is more or less similar with the book but since I prefer visual and audio so I like the show more than the book.
They give the don'ts and dos, tips, myth, fetal development and mom's physical chanages
5. Deliver Me, from Discovery Channel, (forgot the timing)
Every episode shows different mothers and their experience during the labor.
Some have complications and need to do c-section
6. A Baby Story, from Discovery Channel (forgot the timing)
Every episode also shows different mothers and their babies starting from few months before laboring, laboring process and the house situation on the first few days when baby is going back home
7. Birth Day, from Discovery Channel (night time, forgot the exact timing)
The show is more or less similar with Deliver Me
8. Bring Home Baby, from Discovery Channel (forgot the timing)
It's show the first experience for New Dad and Moms when the baby is going back home.