Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy Weekend - Full of Activities - Week 23




Now, I've already been at week 23. Indeed, time flies so fast.
I spent last weekend with friends and relatives.

Starting on Friday night, we hanged out with hubby's close friends @ Timbre and listened to live music. Eventhough it's nice ambience, but I found the live music was too loud for me and I could feel that my baby couldn't sleep well...perhaps he danced in my tummy haha...
I didn't drink alcohol therefore I ordered virgin mango margarita and creme brulee

On Saturday, we went to PC Show and managed to get new Sony Handycam for my baby shower and labor delivery...It's crowded but it was okay.
Then we met with my aunt, uncle and cousin @ Bugis - Clarke Quay...
In the evening, we went to visit hubby's friend's mom in Thomson Medical Centre and we also did a little tour and decided to take single bedded room for my delivery hehe...
First, we wanted to choose the four bedded room but we find out that it's not so convinient for us because my hubby won't be able to stay over and this is our first child so it will be a little bit nervous for me to be alone in the hospital

On Sunday, we had our first session of childbirth education course @ Thomson.
There's antenatal exercise and nutrition talks...
Both programmes are just okay and it's not something new for me, but it's good to socialize with other preggies and share the problems together :D
Well, eventhough last weekend was busy weekend but I am happy having some activities...
This coming weekend is another busy weekend haha....looking forward to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment