Monday, June 22, 2009

Stay Healthy - Pretty - Sexy - Week 24

Now I am coming to week 24 and above pic was taken during our friend's wedding on Saturday.
I still could wear the dress that I wore last year ...I guess after this I couldn't wear that dress anymore cos my belly and breast are getting bigger and bigger
Some people still can't recognize that I was pregnant haha...
but I feel good about it as long as I stay healthy, pretty and sexy
My weight gain so far is 6 - 7 kg ( now my weight is around 57 kg)

Oh ya about my little baby boy, now he can hear us and respond as well.
Beside he has regular time of sleeping and wake up...
He usually wakes up at 8am, 4pm, 11pm
When his dad calls him at night, he responds by kicking and punching inside my tummy
We are so happy playing with him everynight
Good Boy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment